- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2002), Universidade Game Filho, Rio de Janeiro, Brazil
- MS, Certificate in TMD and Orofacial Pain (2008) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2014), University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
Dr. Patricia Fernandes Boettner has been treating patients for TMD and obstructive sleep apnea for many years and joined The Facial Pain Center in June 2017. She attended the University of Minnesota, where she obtained her Doctorate of Dental Surgery, Master of Science and a certificate in TMD and Orofacial Pain. She continues to broaden her training and experience each year. In her free time, Dr. Fernandes enjoys living an active lifestyle: exercising, seeing the world, cooking, being with her husband and two children, as well as friends.