Diplomate, American Board of Dental Sleep Medicine
- B.A. (2007) University of Minnesota, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- Doctor of Dental Surgery (2011) University of Minnesota School of Dentistry, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- General Practice Residency (2012) V.A. Medical Center, Minneapolis, Minnesota
- The Dawson Academy, Advanced Training in Functional Occlusion, TMJ, and Smile Design (2016), St. Petersburg, Florida
- TMD and Orofacial Pain Mini-Residency (2018), University of Kentucky, Lexington, Kentucky
- American Dental Association
- Minnesota Dental Association – Membership Committee Chairman
- American Academy of Dental Sleep Medicine
- Fellow, American College of Dentists
Dr. Jeffrey Remakel is excited to help treat patients with TMD and Obstructive Sleep Apnea. He strongly believes in expanding his training and experience in many different aspects of facial pain, occlusion, and sleep apnea to be able to care for his patients at the highest level. In his free time, Dr. Remakel enjoys traveling the world, skiing, cooking, and spending time with his wife, son and dog.
- Practicing at our Minnetonka, Minnesota location.