Your treatment may be covered under your medical insurance. Before you schedule your appointment, please contact your medical insurance and find out your coverage. This will let us handle all of the paperwork before you arrive, so you can start on your appointment. We accept cash, check and major credit cards. You may also qualify for one of our financial packages:
- 5% discount for cash or check payment in full at time of treatment
- 10% discount for patients 60 years or older who pay by cash or check at time of treatment. These savings are limited to patients not utilizing a dental insurance program
- Financing available to qualified patients with the Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card. See Below for additional information and instruction on how to apply
Electronic Billing Statements
We’re pleased to offer our patients the option to receive their statements electronically. If you are interested in signing up for electronic statements, please refer to the how-to instructions found below.
Online Bill Pay
We also offer our patients the ability to pay their bill online. If you have any questions regarding your bill, please contact your Facial Pain Center practice. The contact information for your practice can be found in the top left corner of your Facial Pain Center statement. For instructions on how to enroll in online bill pay, please reference the directions below.
Wells Fargo Health Advantage® Credit Card
Many of our patients who do not have a dental benefit plan use payment options through Wells Fargo Health Advantage®. (The Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Fargo Bank, N.A.) You can apply for the card at any The Facial Pain Center location. With a comprehensive range of financing plans, it gives you budget flexibility to finance treatment or healthcare expenses and pay over time.
With the Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card you can:
- Pay for co-payments, deductibles, and treatment not covered by insurance
- Start treatment immediately and pay over time with convenient monthly payments
- Pay for other healthcare expenses at participating providers for you and your family without having to reapply
- Reserve existing credit cards for household or unplanned expenses
- Have no annual fees*
- *The Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card is issued with approved credit by Wells Fargo Bank, N.A. For newly opened accounts, the APR for Purchases is 12.99%. If you are charged interest in any billing cycle, the minimum interest charge will be $1.00. This information is accurate as of 02/01/2018 and is subject to change. For current information, call us at 1-800-431-5921.
You may choose from a variety of repayment options offered through Wells Fargo. A The Facial Pain Center team member can help you calculate repayment options based upon your estimated patient responsibility. Please contact the practice with any questions.
Choose how to apply for the Wells Fargo Health Advantage® credit card:
- In person:
- Ask for an application at your The Facial Pain Center location
- Complete and sign the application
- Return to the practice for processing
- Apply Online
- Complete and electronically sign the application
- Receive a quick online credit decision
Frequently Asked Questions:
Q. Can I use my Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card for other family members?
A. Yes. At participating providers, you can use the Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card for your entire family’s healthcare needs (even the family pet) without having to reapply.
Q. Can I use my Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card again to get promotional terms?
A. Yes. As long as you have credit available and make a qualifying charge, you can use the Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card multiple times for other treatments and have different special promotions on your account at the same time without having to reapply.
Q. Will using the Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card cause problems with my insurance?
A. No. Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card is a revolving line of credit and does not affect your insurance coverage in any way.
Q. Can I begin treatment right away even if I haven’t received my Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card?
A. Yes. You can use your Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card account immediately upon approval. You will receive your card in the mail within approximately 2 weeks.
Q. How do I pay my monthly balance?
A. Once you receive a statement, make a payment, referring to your statement for the outstanding balance or minimum payment required and due date.
Q. Who do I call if I have questions about my Wells Fargo Health Advantage credit card account?
A. Wells Fargo Customer Service can be reached at 800-459-8451 during their normal business hours.