The number-one priority at The Facial Pain Center is the safety and well-being of our patients, doctors and team members. Because of the COVID-19 virus, we have implemented additional protocols to help protect all those who step into our practices. We ask that all patients complete the COVID-19 Health Screening and Risk Notice and Acknowledgment forms. Please access the forms through the below links. Print, complete and bring with them you to your appointment.
|COVID-19 Health Screening Form||COVID-19 Notice and
Acknowledgement of Risk
Here are some additional new procedures you can expect at your appointment:
- We request that all visitors over the age of two (2) wear a mask or face covering to their appointment. If you don’t have one we will provide one when you arrive.
- If you have not completed the above COVID-19 forms, you will be asked to complete them when you arrive.
- Your temperature will be taken upon arrival; if it your temperature is 100° F or higher, we will need to reschedule the appointment.
- We ask that patients come alone to their appointment. Exceptions will be made for one parent of a child (no siblings will be permitted), an interpreter, or family member or caregiver for a patient who needs physical or mental support during their visit.
- We may ask patients to wash their hands or use hand sanitizer before and after their appointment.
- We request that all visitors maintain a 6-foot distance from others while in the practice.
- Doctors and team members may wear additional personal protective equipment, such as face shields, during exams/treatment.
Our doctors and team members have worked extensively to ensure your safety and well-being while in our care. We want to ensure you can feel comfortable visiting us at your next appointment. As always, if you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact your regular The Facial Pain Center Doctor of Location.